The most common side effects associated with Bioglita are:
- pioglitazone brand names
- harga pioglitazone 15 mg generik
- what class of medication is actos
- actos medicine list
- what are the side effects of actos medication
- actos generic name
- actos overdose side effects
- what is actos drug
- actos medicine
- actos generic medicamento
- generic actos pills
- side effects of actos 15 mg
- dose of pioglitazone
- pioglitazone hcl 30 mg oral tablet
- actos 30 mg price in uae
- actos drug classification
- how much does pioglitazone cost
- actos medication 30mg
- pioglitazone hcl 30mg tab
- actos medication brand name
- cost of actos
- pioglitazone medication class
- what is the prescription drug actos
- pioglitazone medication information
- pioglitazone hcl 30 mg oral tab
- pioglitazone dosage per day
- actos medication recall
- actos medication guide
- pioglitazone 30 mg efectos secundarios
- actos metformin combination dosage
- pioglitazone 15mg tab
- side effects of pioglitazone 30 mg
- pioglitazone generic
- pioglitazone actos 45 mg tablet
- actos medication diabetes
- actos cost
- pioglitazone 30 mg pill
- actos medication cost
- pioglitazone and metformin generic name
- cost of actos medication
- pioglitazone generic brand
- actos highest dose
- pioglitazone 30 dosage
- pioglitazone actos 15 mg oral tablet
- pioglitazone 30 mg
- pioglitazone metformin combination brand name
- pioglitazone hcl 15 mg para que sirve
- pioglitazone medication guide
- what does the drug actos do
- pioglitazone brand generic
- actos costs 30 mg
- pioglitazone and metformin generic price
- actos cost in usa
- cost of actos 15 mg
- pioglitazone 15 mg daily
- actos medication generic
- metformin and pioglitazone combination brand name
- pioglitazone 30 mg tablet para que sirve
- actos dosage and side effects
- voglibose metformin pioglitazone brand name
- how much does actos cost
- what is the medication actos
- what kind of medication is actos
- pioglitazone maximum dose
- pioglitazone generic price
- pioglitazone hcl 15 mg oral tablet
- pioglitazone 30mg tab
- cost of pioglitazone 30mg tablets
- what kind of drug is actos
- actos 15 mg price in uae
- pioglitazone actos 30 mg tab
- para que sirve pioglitazone 30 mg
- pioglitazone tablet uses in telugu
- actos side effects with alcohol
- pioglitazone and metformin tablets uses
- actos maximum dose
- pioglitazone 30 mg price philippines
- what type of drug is pioglitazone
- actos medication other names
- actos diabetes medication reviews
- actos medication names
- how much does actos cost without insurance
- actos cost price
- max dose of pioglitazone
- actos maximum dosage
- side effects of actos medication
- pioglitazone hcl 30 mg po tabs
- what type of drug is actos
- actos dosage
- actos drug class
- pioglitazone 30 mg tab teva
- actos generic price
- actos medication moa
- what is pioglitazone hcl 15 mg
- actos tablet 15 mg pioglitazone hcl
- what type of medication is actos
- pioglitazone hcl 30 mg tablet side effects
- actos generic dosage
- pioglitazone 30 mg brand name
- pioglitazone generic names
- pioglitazone storage
- image of pioglitazone 30 mg
- pioglitazone hcl dose
- pioglitazone medication pronunciation
- pioglitazone dosing
- diabetes medicine pioglitazone
- pioglitazone cost drug
- actos generic form
- cost of pioglitazone and metformin
- actos 30 mg generic
- pioglitazone brand name purpose
Side effect occurrence does not only depend on medication you are taking, but also on your
overall health and other factors.
Bioglita can interact with several other medications. It’s not known to interact with supplements or foods.
Different interactions can cause different effects. For instance, some interactions can interfere with how well a drug works. Other interactions can increase the number of side effects or make them more severe.
Bioglita and other medications
Below is a list of medications that can interact with Bioglita. This list doesn’t contain all drugs that may interact with Bioglita.
Before taking Bioglita, talk with your doctor and pharmacist. Tell them about all prescription, over-the-counter, and other drugs you take. Also tell them about any vitamins, herbs, and supplements you use. Sharing this information can help you avoid potential interactions.
Bioglita and other diabetes medications
Sometimes your doctor may prescribe Bioglita along with other medications for your type 2 diabetes, such as glyburide (DiaBeta) or insulin. However, this may put you at risk for developing hypoglycemia (low blood sugar).
Hypoglycemia can cause symptoms such as dizziness, sweating, and headache. In severe cases, you may have serious complications such as a seizure or passing out.
Before starting Bioglita treatment, it’s important to tell your doctor what other medications you’re taking.
You should also talk with your doctor about what to do if you develop symptoms of hypoglycemia, especially if you’re taking multiple diabetes medications.
Bioglita and gemfibrozil
Gemfibrozil (Lopid) may interact with Bioglita. If you’re taking gemfibrozil, the level of Bioglita in your body will rise. Gemfibrozil can also increase the amount of time that Bioglita stays in your body.
If there’s too much Bioglita in your body and you’re also taking other diabetes medications such as insulin, your blood sugar can get too low. This can cause symptoms such as dizziness or sweating.
Before you start taking Bioglita, have your doctor review your all medications. They can adjust your treatment as needed.
Bioglita and rifampin
Taking rifampin (Rimactane) along with Bioglita may decrease the level of Bioglita in your body. This means that you may not get enough Bioglita, and it may not work to treat your type 2 diabetes.
If you start or stop taking rifampin while using Bioglita, your doctor may need to change your dose of Bioglita.
Bioglita and topiramate
If you take Bioglita along with topiramate (Topamax, Trokendi XR, Qudexy XR), the level of Bioglita in your body may decrease. This means that the Bioglita may not work well to treat your type 2 diabetes.
If you’re taking topiramate and Bioglita, talk with your doctor. They may recommend changing your dose of Bioglita or monitoring your blood glucose more often to be sure that Bioglita is working for you.
If you have questions about drug interactions that may affect you, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Bioglita and herbs and supplements
There aren’t any herbs or supplements that have been specifically reported to interact with Bioglita. However, you should still check with your doctor or pharmacist before using any of these products while taking Bioglita.
Bioglita and foods
There aren’t any foods that have been specifically reported to interact with Bioglita. If you have any questions about eating certain foods with Bioglita, talk with your doctor.